- Unique complex that supports immunity
- Utilises patented stomach friendly form of vitamin C, Ester C ®
- Strong protection against oxidative stress
- Includes seasonally supportive quercetin and bromelain
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Quercetin Complex With Ester C Plus 50 Vegicaps
Solgar ® Quercetin Complex with Ester C ® Plus is exclusively formulated by Solgar and combines the important bioflavonoid Quercetin with Ester-C ® and Bromelain.
Quercetin is a non-citrus bioflavonoid that works in synergy with Vitamin C. Bioflavonoids are naturally present in fruit, vegetables and herbs, and are a class of powerful phytochemicals. They help maximise the benefits of Vitamin C as they prevent the breakdown of this immune supporting vitamin in the body.
Exclusive to Solgar, Quercetin complex is a proprietary formula and contains additional natural plant bioflavonoids, powerful antioxidants that naturally accompany Vitamin C in fruits and vegetables. This complex is a unique formula that utilises a premium patented, non-acidic, form of vitamin C, Ester C ® known as “The Better Vitamin C”. The highly absorbable Ester C ® is also gentle on the stomach compared to traditional forms of vitamin C, which is less likely to irritate and making this product a good choice for everyone.
Once taken Ester C ® is also retained by your immune cells for longer than regular Vitamin C, giving you superior immune support. Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals and to maintain a healthy immune system. It has multiple benefits which support optimal health, ranging from promoting healthy skin, reducing tiredness and fatigue and supporting healthy bones and teeth.
In addition, the complex includes Bromelain and natural bioflavanoids. Bromelain has been added to this specialised formula. Bromelain is a digestive enzyme found naturally in pineapples. Solgar ® Quercetin Complex’s unique combination of Quercetin, Ester-C ® and Bromelain, with a daily dose of 2 vegetable capsules, via Ester-C ® contributes to:
• The normal function of the immune system
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• The protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increased iron absorption