- Supports female hormonal health
- Includes herbs traditionally used for female health including regulating hot flushes
- Contains Lifenol ®, a source of phytoestrogens
- Includes potent antioxidants such as curcumin and grape seed extract
- Vegan, Vegetarian and free from sugar, salt and starch
Botanical Female Complex 30 Vegicaps
Solgar ® Botanical Female Complex is a unique formulation that combines traditional botanicals with plant extracts to support female health.
Menopausal symptoms are very common and can be an extremely debilitating part of a woman’s life. Solgar Botanical Female Complex combines the synergy of traditional botanicals with plant extracts and wholefoods to help bring relief and support female menopausal health.
Solgar ® Botanical Female Complex provides a synergistic blend of traditional botanicals and wholefood extracts to provide systemic support for female menopausal health.
• Red Clover (Trifolium pratense): Phytoestrogenic isoflavones found in red clover have been found to exert favourable effects on blood lipid profiles and are recommended to help regulate “Hot Flushes’
• Sage Leaf (Salvia officinalis): Historically used to reduce hot flushes and studies indicate sage may have anti-hydrotic (sweat reducing) properties
• Lifenol ® Hops (Humulus lupulus): Lifenol ® is a specific female hop cone extract, standardised for prenylflavonoids, including 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN). 8-PN is recognized for its potency and ability to reduce hot flushes.
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
• Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelions contain sesquiterpene lactones, phytochemical compounds that are unique to this plant.
• Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis): Schisandra berry, has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for hundreds of years. Its name is derived from ancient Greek schisis meaning “crevice” or “split”.
This formula also includes grape seed extract, Montmorency cherry, kelp, broccoli, liquorice, flaxseed, and beetroot. These synergistic wholefoods provide supportive phytonutrients.